sE Electronics RT1
Liko – 1 vnt.
Norėdami įsigyti, susisiekite telefonu +370 677 77791 arba el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org
Billed as the world’s first tube ribbon microphone, the RT1 combines the R1 ribbon mic with a tube preamplifier circuit based on the ECC83A (a low-noise version of the dual-triode 12AX7 tube). sE uses the same tube in its ICIS microphone.
The ribbon motor in the RT1 is the same as in the passive R1 ribbon; a 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon measuring 45mm in length is suspended between a pair of Neodymium magnets. This geometry qualifies the microphone as a “long ribbon” style.
The RT1 ships in a flight case with a power supply and power cable, a spider-type shockmount, and a warranty that includes 3 ribbon replacements.
As with the R1 ribbon, the RT1 provides two different sounds from the front and back of the mic.
- Transducer Ribbon
- Polar Pattern Figure of 8
- Frequency Response 30Hz to 15kHz +/- 3dB
- Dynamic Range (Typical) Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Maximum Input Sound Level 130dB
- Power Requirements Not Applicable
- Output Impedance – / < 300 ohms
- Output Connectors 3-pin XLR (from power supply)
- Pad – No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off – No