sE Electronics ICIS
Liko – 1 vnt.
Norėdami įsigyti, susisiekite telefonu +370 677 77791 arba el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org
The SE Electronics ICIS is a vacuum tube condenser microphone designed for studio recording applications. At the core of the capsule is a 35mm gold „edge contact“ diaphragm delivering pristine audio detail. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the capsule. 12AX7 vacuum tube circuitry provides the warmth, sonic presence and detail that is expected of a high quality tube condenser microphone. The ICIS is remotely powered, using the included power supply unit.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa – 37 +/- 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ™ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: External PSU included.
- Connector: 3-pin