sE Electronics GM10
Liko – 1 vnt.
Norėdami įsigyti, susisiekite telefonu +370 677 77791 arba el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org
The SE Electronics GM10 Acoustic Guitar Microphone addresses the age old problem of recording acoustic guitars. It’s crucial for the microphone to maintain steady positioning in order to record that perfect tone, but guitar players often move while striving to achieve that perfect performance. The GM10 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with an integrated clamp system, shock mount and microphone cable. The microphone remains mounted to the body of the guitar for achieving that perfect recording, without impeding the performance.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 24mv/pa-32 +/- 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 10dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V+/-4V
- Connector: 3-pin