sE Electronics GEMINI-II
Liko – 6 vnt.
Norėdami įsigyti, susisiekite telefonu +370 677 77791 arba el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org
SE-Electronics takes a unique approach in the design of their flagship tube microphone, the Gemini II. Gemini II is designed for crucial capturing of vocals and instruments in professional recording applications and features a unique dual tube design. The SE-Electronics twin triode valves feature a 12AX7 (ECC83) and 12AU7 (ECC82) tubes that provide pristine warmth and detail at the input and output stages of the microphone.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa – 38 +/- 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: External PSU included.
- Connector: 3-pin