JEM AF2 DMX Fan
Liko – 1 vnt.
Norėdami įsigyti, susisiekite telefonu +370 677 77791 arba el. paštu firstname.lastname@example.org
The AF-2 is a high-output fully DMX controllable fan. It has been designed with theme parks, stage applications and theatres in mind.
The fan casing is constructed from aluminum sheet to make it easy for one person to carry; weight has been limited to only 17kg. It is supplied with a low voltage multifunctional remote control (similar to the one supplied with the AF-1) and a flying bracket, also made of aluminum. The flying bracket is compatible with the Omega clamp system known from Martin fixtures.
The actual fan motor is sealed to withstand high condensation levels.
For added protection and other features the accessory “Touring Frame” is available.
- Total output up to 14200 lumens
- CMY color mixing system
- Motorized zoom
- Fresnel (included), narrow, and multi array
- Internal & external electronic dimming plus mechanical dimming
- Rapid stobe effects (up to 10 Hz)
- Patented very low-noise cooling
- Various front accessories for theatre, television and film applications
- 80 V dimmer for universal operating voltage
- Control options: Remote control (supplied), DMX
- Remote control features: Instant or timer-controlled output, 0-100% adjustable output level
- Delay: 2-144 seconds, run time 2-144 seconds
- DMX channels: 1
- Maximum airflow: 6500 m3 per hour
- Fan speed: 0-1380 rpm
- Remote control: 3-pin locking XLR
- DMX data: 3-pin and 5-pin XLR sockets
- Power connection: 3-pin IEC
- Width: 682 mm (26.9 in.)
- Height: 707 mm (27.8 in.)
- Depth: 318 mm (12.5 in.)
- Dry weight: 17 kg (37.5 lbs.)